Book Haul: Quarantine Edition


I don't know about you guys but I have gone completely nuts buying books since quarantine started. I haven't even looked at the number of Kindle books that I have bought but adding up my physical books puts me at 43 new books- of which I have read about 4. I thought I would share with you guys the books that I have purchased! Please let me know what books you have bought during quarantine in the comments section 😍

Ok, lets go: 

The Accidental Beauty Queen 
99% Mine 
Nineteen Letters 
Normal People 
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine 
What Fresh Hell 
Hot Mess
Rekindle My Fire 
Hard to Get
Dating You, Hating You 
Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating 
A Lie For A Lie  
A Court of Thorns and Roses 
A Court of Thorns and Roses Collector's Edition 
A Court of Mist and Fury 
A Court of Wings and Ruin 
A Court of Frost and Starlight 
A Whole New World 
So This Is Love 
Fangirl 
Book Jumper 
The Proposal 
The Kiss Quotient 
The Wrong Mr Darcy 
The One 
Undercover Princess 
Princess in Practice 
The Lost Princess 
The Book Ninja 
Of Curses and Kisses 
The Betrothed 
I Owe You One 
Chain of Gold 
Star-Crossed 
Throne of Glass Collector's Edition 
Always A Bridesmaid 
You Are Loved 
About A Girl 
Dreaming of St Tropez 
The One You Love 
Confetti and Confusion 
Sunshine and Secrets 
Love and Other Words 
Twenty Guys You Date In Your Twenties 

That is all, I think! 
I honestly don't even want to know how much these cost 😅
From now on I have put myself on a book ban, until I have made my way through these books. It is my goal over the rest of the year to make my way through my TBR pile (or should I say, piles). I don't feel so bad about myself though when I see all of the book hauls that other people post on either Bookstagram or Booktube. Let's face it, I think maybe we all went a little overboard. For me I think it's because when I get bored I browse Goodreads and then suddenly I am on the Book Depository ordering 10 new books. 

Let me know your latest purchases below! 

Happy Reading,
xx Jess

Comments