Get To Know Me Tag!

Hey Guys!
I was struggling with what my next post should be because I haven't really read many books lately! At least not any I really wanted to write an in depth review about. So, I decided to do the get to know me tag! Feel free to ask me any other questions in the comments 😊



1. What is your middle name? 
My middle name is Grace. 
2. What was your favourite subject in high school? 
I absolutely loved Ancient History!
3. What is your favourite drink? 
I am addicted to iced latte's. 
4. What is your favourite song at the moment? 
Ever since watching the trailer for After We Collided I am obsessed with We Belong by Dove Cameron.
5. What would you (or have you) named your children? 
I don't have any kids but I have always loved the names Cameron, Oliver, Hadley and Harper. 
6. Have you participated in any sports?
I absolutely HATE sports! When I was in primary school I played basketball and did swim club then played netball for a bit in high school but I never enjoyed doing it. 
7. What is your favourite book? 
I have so many books that I love that I thought I would go by the amount of times that I have read them! So it would be a tie between The Hating Game by Sally Thorne and 69 Million Things I Hate About You by Kira Archer. 
8. What is your favourite colour?
I love a good peachy orangey pink (great description I know). I put a photo of the nail polish colour below!👇










9. What is your favourite animal?
I love the Quokka! It's native to Australia and is so cute. I mean just look at its face 😍











10. What is your favourite perfume? 
This is a tie between Fantasy by Britney Spears and Shea Butter by The Body Shop. 
11. What is your favourite holiday? 
I am obsessed with Christmas!
12. On a scale of 1-10, rate your childhood.
I feel like a solid 8?  
13. Have you been out of the country? 
I live in Australia and the only other country I have been to is New Zealand.
14. Do you speak any different languages?
Nope, just English. I can count in German but that's about it. 
15. Do you have any siblings?
I have 2 brothers. 
16. What is your favourite store?
I'm going to have to go with Kmart. 
17. What is your favourite restaurant?
Probably Nandos. 
18. Do you like school?
I'm currently in University which I am enjoying! I wasn't a huge fan of high school. 
19. Who are some of your favourite you-tubers?
I really like Hailey in Bookland, Dylan is in trouble, Jess and Gabriel, Cole and Sav and so many others. 
20. What is your favourite movie? 
I actually don't think I could narrow this down to one movie! I'm going to say Aladdin and Stardust. 
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Scrubs, That 70's Show, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Place, Love Life, Victorious, Reign, The Tudors and so many more!
22. PC or Mac?
PC
23. What phone do you have?
I have an Oppo! 
24. How tall are you?
I'm 5'10 o r 178 cm
25. Do you have any pets?
I have a dog! He is a Staffy crossed with a Bull Terrier and his name is Jeffery! I mean look at him 😍



I hope this gives you a little insight into me! I should have a new book review up soon. 

Happy Reading, 
Jess xx

Comments