Kindle Stock Up- Current Free Romances I Have Downloaded

Most likely similar to a lot of you, I am a huge fan of free books on Amazon! I do have a Kindle Unlimited subscription but I like being able to download these free books to read later, before I forget what they are called. Where as with Kindle Unlimited you can only download up to ten at any one time. For tonight's blog post, I am sharing with you guys the recent free book stock up I did on my kindle (from Amazon Australia)! I thought I would start off 2021 with a big stock up so I have a list of 30 free books for you! Let me know in the comments if you have read any of these or any free romances that you would recommend. 

1. Capture Me by Anna Zaires
2. The V Card by Lauren Blakely
3. Say You'll Stay by Corinne Michaels
4. The King Trilogy by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff 
5. Wild in Love by Bella Andre
6. Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen
7. Confessions of a Bad Boy by JD Hawkins 
8. Royal Player by Katie McCoy
9. Challenge by Amy Daws (As I am editing this post this book is no longer free, however it is available on Kindle Unlimited.)                                          10. Sold by Natalia Banks

11. Crown Jewels by Ella James
12. Looking for It by Allyson Lindt
13. Securing Caite by Susan Stoker
14. Indebted to the Vampires by Erin Bedford
15. Lingerie Wars by Janet Elizabeth Henderson 
16. Boyfriend for Hire by Kendall Ryan 
17. Ransom by Laramie Briscoe 
18. Her Wild Coast Outlaw by Dakota Davies
19. Claiming Fifi by Tara Crescent 
20. The Vow by Natalie Wrye 

21. Born to be Bound by Addison Caine
22. Bossy Brothers: Jesse by JA Huss 23. Crash by Drew Jordan 
24. Chained to You by Alexia Praks
25. Sing Your Heart Out by Crystal Kaswell 
26. The Nice Boxset by Jasinda Wilder 
27. Play by Play by Kaylee Ryan 
28. Their Matchmaker by Allyson Lindt 
29. The Naughty Boxset by Jasinda Wilder
30. Laid By Me by Laura Greenwood


I think it is safe to say I now have plenty of books to kick start my reading in 2021! I've made my Goodreads goal 200 books this year, increasing from 150 last year. I almost doubled my goal last year, however I have more commitments this year which I know will have an impact on my reading speed. I am going to squeeze in as much reading as possible before my uni semester starts up again. What is your Goodreads goal for the year? I have also made a new years resolution to write a review on all of the books that I read this year, even if its only small. This way hopefully it will be easier for me to identify the books that I want to re-read. Do you have any new years resolutions? 

Until next time, 

Happy reading- Jess xx

Comments