Romance Recs- Romantic Comedy Part 1


I am completely obsessed with romantic comedy books! I have read so many that I decided that I would make a list of recommendations of my favourites. This is part 1 because I have so many that I love I couldn't narrow it down. If you have read any of these let me know what you think! 

The first one might be an obvious choice, The Hating Game by Sally Thorne. This is the absolute perfect rom-com and I would change absolutely nothing about it. I have already review this book and you can find that review here

Next up is a new release of 2020, The Enemy by Sarah Adams. This is honestly another perfect rom-com in my opinion. I also have a review of this available here

The next recommendation is one of the first books that I reviewed on Bookstagram or on my blog. It is 69 Million Things I Hate About You by Kira Archer. I first read this book many years ago but it still sticks out in my mind as one of my favourite reads. You can find my review for it here

Since I started reading rom-coms, I have become a big fan of Sophie Kinsella. My favourite book of hers I have read is Can You Keep A Secret? This is an absolutely laugh out loud hilarious book. It has also been made into a movie. The movie is definitely no where near as good as the book but is still an enjoyable watch. 

My next recommendation is not as much of a romantic comedy as the others, but I still feel like it belongs in this category. It is Man Fast by Krista Sandor. I haven't got a review of this one but it is definitely one of my favourites. I have re-read this a number of times when I need a pick me up. 

Sticking with the 'Man' kind of title, my next recommendation is Man Cuffed by Sabrina Bowen and Tanya Eby. This was a seriously refreshing book! I was in a bit of a slump when I read it and was definitely reminded of why I love romances so much. My full review can be found here

This next book was an absolute pain in the butt to get a hold of, but I finally did it. I heard about the texting series by Teagan Hunter and immidiately wanted to read it. At the time I didn't have a Kindle and I didn't realise that you could get a Kindle app for iPads. Because of this, the books were unavailable on iBooks and cost a fortune to get paperbacks. I am so glad I figured out the whole Kindle thing because Let's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter is absolutely amazing! 

I have mentioned this next book a couple of times, it is The Billionaire's Wakeup Call Girl by Annika Martin. This was another laugh out loud read. I also thought the concept of this was so unique. This one also had a nice amount of sexy mixed in with the comedy. My full review can be found here

Next up is one that I know many people have loved, Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren. This was a super cute friends to lovers romance with characters that I loved. I think part of what made the books so enjoyable was Hazel's character. She was super quirky and funny and was so entertaining to read about. 

My last recommendation for this post is Can't Tie Me Down by Janet Elizabeth Henderson. This was such a fun concept! The story itself I also thought was very quirky with so many funny mishaps and funny characters. If you want a bit of a different rom com definitely check this one out!

So there you have it, 10 of my favourite romantic comedies. If you have read any of these let me know your thoughts in the comments! 

Happy reading, 
Jess xx

Books Mentioned 









Comments